Shop for RailEasy™ Products
- S0980-0004 RailEasy™ Stud Assembly (Tensioning) - Stainless Steel (Alloy 316)Your Price$26.57CAD
- S0980-0003 RailEasy™ Stud (Non-Tensioning) - Stainless Steel (Alloy 316)Your Price$18.27CAD
- C0308-UF07-2 RailEasy™ Acorn Nut Set - Stainless Steel (Alloy 316)Your Price$10.95CAD
- C0307-UF07-2 RailEasy™ Deluxe Cover Nut Set - Stainless Steel (Alloy 316L) - Polished FinishYour Price$21.82CAD
Why choose RailEasy™?
Create a nautical look for stairs, balconies, decks and fences with stainless steel cable fittings for metal and wood posts. Marine-inspired RailEasy cable infill offers attractive, exposed fittings for a nautical look.
RailEasy features fittings with a slotted base that can achieve angles up to 45°. Save time and money with fittings that have mechanical swaging technology that enable cable to be installed at the same time as the railing framework. There is no need to provide exact measurements for cable to be cut and swaged or for costly swaging equipment.
for Metal or Wood Posts
- Tensioning and non-tensioning fittings sold individually
- Patented mechanical swaging technology enables fastening of cable by hand
- Fittings that can achieve angles up to 45°
- Factory electro-polished fittings for maximum corrosion resistance and durability
- Cable available in 25 ft, 100 ft and 500 ft lengths to accommodate multiple or larger projects
- Cable can be measured and cut on site saving valuable installation time
If a customized solution is required, please forward your drawings to the attention of our quote department or click on Request A Quote to fill out and submit a form to receive a quote for your project.